10.06.2008

Zoo Project CD Release Party

Hi! I'm Cortland the Margay (hangin' out in this photo with my Mom, Sweetgirl), and I'd like to invite you to the Belize Zoo Project CD Release Party at Lucky's on Main Street in Cortland this Friday, October 10, at 7:30PM. Several great bands will be performing as you can see from the poster, including SUNY Cortland's own Rock and Blues Ensemble, so please stop by and celebrate with some great live music. The CD Release Party is free and open to the public, and we'll be accepting donations for the zoo at the door. Anyone who donates $5 or more will get a free copy of the Belize Zoo Project CD (a $10 value). If you scroll back through the old posts you can hear a song about my pal "Jr. Buddy" by some faculty members of the Rock and Blues Ensemble.

For those of you who are interested in how things have been going for me, the answer is "great!" My Mom has been taking great care of me and keeping me sheltered from all the rain we've been having in Belize recently, so watch this space for more stories and photos about me.

By the way, if you'd like to travel to Belize and meet me in person there are still a few seats open on the Belize Zoo Project trip to the zoo this January 3-10. For more information send an e-mail to Belizezootour@gmail.com.

No comments: